18 November 2011

In My World of Knitting...

I am working on a Noro Keyhole Scarf for my mom out of Taiyo. I got the yarn at The Sow's Ear near Madison, Wisconsin a few years ago. She requested a scarf- so there you go.

I am going to be working on some fingerless gloves for my aunt. She requested them as well. She has been through a lot this year, so I am not saying no to her request. I just need to get them done. I am thinking either Cascade 220, some Noro that I have, or perhaps some Knit Picks worsted yarn that I have. I need to go stash diving for that. I just picked out the pattern on Ravelry. It is a very nice cabled pattern called Vancouver Fog.

I am part of a traveling scarf group- not sure if I mentioned this previously. I received two scarves and need to get them sent off to the next person as soon as possible. I am hoping to have them going out this Monday or the following Monday after the holiday. It will likely be the following monday.

Off to catch up on my Friday shows.

-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment