24 November 2011

Late Late Post

Well... thanksgiving was nice. The food was good. I did get the fingerless gloves completed and gave them to my aunt. She really did enjoy them.

I really wish I was shopping at some store for some amazing product deals. Sadly, I just don't see the point of waiting outside and camping outside for days so be in the front of a line. Perhaps my mind would change if I could locate someone crazy enough  to do that with me. I was super thrilled to hear about a 42" LCD tv at Best Buy for $199. Sadly you would probably have to be one of the first 10 people in line to grab something like that. I remember wanting to get something a few years ago and thought I would head over in the early am. Well, the line was completely around the building. Needless to say, I did not go shopping there.

Well, maybe I can find something when I am out after my doctor visit at 9am.

Off to bed.

-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment