09 November 2011

One More Day...

Yes, I am counting down until my work week is over. I normally work only 4 days a week but with 10 hour shifts.  Tomorrow is the last of my work week. I am t-h-r-i-l-l-e-d!

I am so looking forward to my three days of of work, though they seem to go much faster than my work week.

This weekend I plan to:
Make pumpkin pies
Make apple pies
Finish knitting my cousin's sweater
Go yarn shopping to get cracking on items for a kitting swap
Work on my website design for my "resume" website
Catch up on my DVR with shows from the week
Sleep IN!!!
Finish setting up/ organizing/ taking things out of boxes for my living room
Relaxing! - I need some of that to de-stress.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and is able to work on some projects and definitely get some relaxation time in.

-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment