02 November 2011

New New New

Well it is time for a change. Out with the old and in with the new. I need some new changes for the better.

My job is going... down hill and I may not have it for much longer. You could say it is due to a difference of opinion. I do not agree with some of the practices and mandates. In this economy, I would prefer not to lose my job but it seems almost inevitable. Needless to say, I am on the hunt for a new job and one that actually uses my hard earned and expensive higher education.

Second is getting a new computer. I am currently using one of my older computers because my newer one broke due to windows malfunctioning. Unfortunately I still have tons of files on there that need to be moved over before I could wipe the laptop and try to repair it. I am looking at getting a computer I have wanted for quite some time- a Mac. I have a design degree and need to use it!

Well, my weekend is looking busy with job hunting, creating a website that shows my work, and getting a new computer.

-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment