29 November 2011

One More Day...

Well,  I only have one more day left of the November blogging thing. It has been nice writing consistently (even though it has been mainly about nothing interesting) for the past month. I do enjoy blogging but think that doing so on a daily basis can get quite monotonous.

Oh and an update about my foot. It's not broken. I have swelling due to the injury and tissue damage which will the some time to heal. The issue with the ball of my foot is from possible nerve damage that was caused when I hit my ankle. But I did get asked, "Do you know you have high arches?" Yes, thank you I am well aware of that. It makes finding shoes very interesting.

Well, to find out about my foot today, I had to take off of work. And back to work in the morning...

5am comes way too bloody early.

-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment